I’ll be speaking at the ‘Social Media Checklist for Communications Professionals’ event on March 6, 2008, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm, at Porter Novelli, 31 St Petersburgh Place, London W2 4LA.
Places are limited, so if you have a general interest in social media for your organisation, or are specifically involved in social media strategy, analysis or planning and would like to come along then comment here, or contact me.
It won’t be another presentation telling you how big the social media thing is, or what threats it presents. It will be practical advice about how to get started, or even just a reassuring sanity-check to make sure that you’re already doing what you should.
But don’t just take it from me. Blake Chandlee is Managing Director at Facebook Europe, the social media phenomenon behind this year’s headlines. He will offer invaluable insights into how social actions, trusted referrals, and word of mouth can fit into anyone’s marketing mix.
Learn how to:
- Identify keywords, channels, and influencers
- Monitor the buzz around your brand and issues
- Decide between DIY approaches or professional advice
Answer questions like:
- How can I listen?
- To whom should I listen?
- What’s the best way for me to influence social media?
- When should I worry?
- When should I leave well enough alone?
- Does Brendan Cooper really look like his avatar?