Yes, I'm having a very Facebooky day today. Looks like NFO really is the new SEO.
And when you've set your page up – this is what you can do to it, beyond the basics.
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Brendan
Brendan Cooper is Editor-in-Chief at Adfonic, the smarter mobile buying platform
links for 2010-07-13
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
advertising bloggers blogging blogs books brands cloudcomputing computing copywriting disciplines freelance google+ marketing measurement microblogging monitoring musictechnology personal podcasts PR reputationmanagement research RSS search seo socialbookmarking socialmedia socialmusic socialnetworks socialnews socialvideo strategy stuff technology training trends Twitter viral visualisation
- 173,425 visits
- 'Wired' Completely Overhauls Print MagazineWired is debuting a new look for its June issue, which hits newsstands Tuesday. The magazine has been completely made over by Scott Dadich, who before being named editor-in-chief last November worked as creative director of Wired from 2006 to 2010. There was something about the previous version of Wired — the bright colors, bold fonts, perhaps the splashy ph […]Lauren Indvik
- How the Mobile Mind Shift is different in EuropeAs we published last month, people are in the midst of making a Mobile Mind Shift: The expectation that any desired information or service is available, on any appropriate device, in context, at your moment of need. Our research on the Mobile Mind Shift and our global surveys allow us to examine in detail how attitudes and behaviors are shifting around the w […]Josh Bernoff
- Levels of marketing magic, the placebo effects of desireANTICIPATION: Before the product is released, the true fans are buzzing and speculating and waiting in line. The anticipation is self-reinforcing, a placebo effect of desire. UTILITY: The album is good, the software is useful, the book changes things. It works better than we hoped. Exceeding expectations pays significant dividends. REMARK: It's purple. […]Seth Godin
- Former Thief Invents Theft-Proof ATMs From His CellWho knows security better than a thief? Romanian computer expert Valentin Boanta used to supply thieves with the skimmers they used to gather information to create fake bank cards and then steal cash from ATMs. Boanta, 33, was caught in 2009. And now, six months into his five-year sentence, the former thief has developed a technology that would safeguard ATM […]TechNewsDaily
- 5 Easy-to-Use Animation Tools for BeginnersWhether you're producing a title card for your new company, or just looking to wow your co-workers with a dazzling presentation on the dangers of hydraulic fracking, a little animation is never a bad idea. Things are more interesting when there's a little flare involved, right? Lucky for you, a handful of programs are out there to help you create y […]Eric Larson
- Look How Happy Sofia Vergara Is About 'Modern Family' RerunsSofia Vergara, whose role as the passionate and funny Gloria on ABC's Modern Family has earned her three Golden Globe nominations and three Emmy nods, wasn't lost when she appeared at a rival network's red carpet event this month. In fact, the carpet was blue and rolled out for her and other stars by USA Network executives, which had just anno […]Brian Anthony Hernandez
- Lexical Investigations: DiasporaThe history of the term diaspora shows how a word’s meaning can spread from a very specific sense to encompass much broader ones. Diaspora first entered English in the late nineteenth century to describe the scattering of Jews after their captivity in Babylonia in the fifth century B.C.E. The term originates from the Greek diasporá, meaning “a dispersion or […]Hot Word