This might be huge – and bad news for the many alternative analytics sites.
This is one of those posts that seem at the same time incredibly basic but incredibly important with it.
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Brendan
Brendan Cooper is Editor-in-Chief at Adfonic, the smarter mobile buying platform
links for 2010-06-11
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
advertising bloggers blogging blogs books brands cloudcomputing computing copywriting disciplines freelance google+ marketing measurement microblogging monitoring musictechnology personal podcasts PR reputationmanagement research RSS search seo socialbookmarking socialmedia socialmusic socialnetworks socialnews socialvideo strategy stuff technology training trends Twitter viral visualisation
- 173,373 visits
- How Facebook Has Changed Since Going Public 1 Year Ago"Facebook was not originally created to be a company," CEO Mark Zuckerberg wrote in his SEC Registration letter a little more than three months before Facebook went public on May 18, 2012. "It was built to accomplish a social mission — to make the world more open and connected." In the year since the Facebook IPO, some things haven't […]Seth Fiegerman
- Giant Stop Sign Is Laser-Projected Onto a Sheet of WaterImagine you're a truck driver. You're coming up to a tunnel that might be too low for your truck to fit under, but you're not sure. Suddenly, a gigantic red stop sign appears to obstruct the road in front of the tunnel entrance, giving you no doubt. Stop! You're not going to overlook that explicit warning What is this sorcery? See the vid […]Charlie White
- Top 10 Tech This WeekIt was a big week in tech, the week of Google I/O. But apart from the annual Google geekfest that its developers conference is, there was much more. We were in San Francisco to cover Google I/O, but we also kept an eye on the rest of the world of tech for Top 10 Tech This Week The biggest story of the week — which in turn contained countless big stories — wa […]Lorenzo Franceschi-Bicchierai
- AOL, Yahoo Were Better Investments This Year Than Facebook StockAh, the benefit of hindsight. Those who rushed to buy Facebook stock at its initial public offering price of $38 per share on May 18, 2012, are likely a little disappointed with their investment one year later. Though the stock has recovered from its $17.55 September 4 low, the price of the stock today, at a little more than $26 per share, is still closer to […]Lauren Indvik
- 6 Apps You Don't Want To MissIt can be tough to keep up with all the new apps released every week. But you're in luck — Mashable takes care of that for you, creating a roundup each weekend of our favorite new and updated apps. This week Google launched its own streaming music service, and another music service got a new mode designed specifically to be used while driving. Airbnb […]Emily Price
- Controversial Video Campaign Sparks Conversation and Other Top CommentsThere are two sides to every story, even a viral video. In the top comments above, we've highlighted our readers' reactions to the contentious campaign against Abercrombie and Fitch. After the company's CEO Mike Jeffries publicly stated that he "doesn't want larger people shopping in his store," Greg Karber created a video in wh […]Jessica Fee
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer Assembles the News Team Once AgainThe obscure members of the Channel 4 News Team have assembled in the first trailer for Anchorman 2, the sequel to 2004's popular comedy Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy. Dubbed Anchorman: The Legend Continues, the flick hits theaters Dec. 20. Will Ferrell returns as anchorman Ron Burgundy alongside his misfit squad consisting of sportscaster Champ […]Brian Anthony Hernandez