This is what the very clever people at twittersentiment.appspot.com based their very clever site on.
How very cool is this?
I think I might be doing this. Or something similar. Either way, I like the process.
This is breathtakingly brilliant. I wish I had half of Brian Solis's mind. I've been thinking a lot about dashboards recently and this has really moved me forward with that thinking.
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Brendan
Brendan Cooper is Editor-in-Chief at Adfonic, the smarter mobile buying platform
links for 2010-05-29
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
advertising bloggers blogging blogs books brands cloudcomputing computing copywriting disciplines freelance google+ marketing measurement microblogging monitoring musictechnology personal podcasts PR reputationmanagement research RSS search seo socialbookmarking socialmedia socialmusic socialnetworks socialnews socialvideo strategy stuff technology training trends Twitter viral visualisation
- 174,110 visits
- The News Team Gets a Taste of the '80s in 'Anchorman 2' TrailerWill Ferrell fans, take notice: the first full-length trailer for Anchorman: The Legend Continues is out In the trailer, Ron, Brick, Champ and Brian (played by Will Ferrell, Steve Carell, David Koechner and Paul Rudd, respectively), are back, but the setting has changed The '80s have replaced the '70s, and the team has moved from San Diego to the B […]Stan Schroeder
- Fab Raises $150 Million From Investors in China, JapanFab, a two-year-old online store for design goods, is laying the groundwork for further global expansion. The startup announced Tuesday that it has raised $150 million in a partial series D round from investors including Tencent, Atomico, Andreessen Horowitz, Itochu, Menlo Ventures, RTP Capital, Pinnacle Ventures, Lars Hinrichs and Docomo Capital. The e-tail […]Lauren Indvik
- Facebook Video Ads Said to Be Delayed Until FallFacebook has pushed back the introduction of video ads in its News Feed until the fall, according to a report Advertising Age cites a "source familiar with the product" as saying the launch, originally set for the spring and then summer, is now being delayed another season. Facebook declined to comment on the matter. A source told Mashable that Fac […]Todd Wasserman
- 10 Best Google Nexus 4 CasesIn our never-ending quest to find you the very best case for your smartphone of choice, we've taken a look at what's available for the Google Nexus 4 We have found 10 very different cases, with materials ranging from neoprene to shiny aluminium. With levels of protection varying from light to triple-layer, super-shields, we think you'll find a […]Amy-Mae Elliott
- Social Customer Service for UtilitiesLast week our CEO, Leon Chaddock, took part in a webinar on Social Media Monitoring and Engagement for Utilities alongside Charles Stanton (British Gas), Bernard Mooney (Bord Gais Networks) and Luke Brynley-Jones (Our Social Times). For those of you that couldn’t make it, we’ve written up some of the key highlights. The Challenge Utilities offer some particu […]Lucy
- Google Drive Gets 18 New LanguagesGoogle has added support for 18 new languages to its Google Drive web app suite. Besides Drive itself, this includes Google Docs, Sheets and Slides. The newly supported languages are Afrikaans, Amharic, Basque, Chinese (Hong Kong), Estonian, French (Canada), Galician, Icelandic, Khmer, Lao, Malaysian, Nepali, Persian, Sinhalese, Spanish (Latin America), Swah […]Stan Schroeder
- Is Your Private Information Safe on Social Media?More than 12 million Americans were victims of identity fraud in the past year, according to a recent study. Twelve million. I was one of them. Against my better judgment, I curiously clicked on a questionable direct message from a friend, and like that, my Twitter account was phished. Luckily, I changed my passwords and implemented damage control before thi […]Adam Popescu