Interesting approach to web aggregation which I haven't come across before.
As ever, Mashable settles the debate.
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Brendan
Brendan Cooper is Editor-in-Chief at Adfonic, the smarter mobile buying platform
links for 2009-10-29
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
advertising bloggers blogging blogs books brands cloudcomputing computing copywriting disciplines freelance google+ marketing measurement microblogging monitoring musictechnology personal podcasts PR reputationmanagement research RSS search seo socialbookmarking socialmedia socialmusic socialnetworks socialnews socialvideo strategy stuff technology training trends Twitter viral visualisation
- 173,566 visits
- GIF vs. JIF: Does It Even Matter?At the Webby Awards this week, Steve Wilhite, father of the Graphics Interchange Format, used his five-word acceptance speech to end a popular debate: It's pronounced "JIF," not "GIF." Unsurprisingly, this outraged many Internet users. SEE ALSO: More Sunday Comics In this comic, our friends Nitrozac and Snaggy at The Joy of Tech illu […]Matt Petronzio
- 25 Ways to Celebrate Geek Pride DayYou're surrounded by geeks every day. Your commute is filled with people playing Dots. Your best friend spends her Saturday nights creating Everquest fan art. And you constantly imagine scenarios in terms of endless loops. But May 25 is officially the time to let your nerdy flag fly — it's Geek Pride Day. SEE ALSO: Challenge Accepted: 15 Trivia Que […]Stephanie Buck
- What You REALLY Need to Learn: KD Paine's Commencement Address to Recent Graduates in Public Relations and Social MediaThe Paine of Measurement I haven’t been asked to give a commencement speech in awhile, probably because in the last one I told graduates that, "You’re never wrong, you're just early," and,"'Tis better to beg forgiveness than ask permission.” As a result, several hundred recent graduates were launched into the business world who are […]Queen of Measurement
- A Measurement Makeover for Brown + Dutch Public Relationsby Katie Delahaye Paine Alyson Dutch of Brown + Dutch Public Relations I recently had the pleasure of being part of a Bulldog Webinar entitled “The Great PR Measurement Debate: The Truth about AVE, Clip Counts and the Barcelona Principles.” The premise for the webinar was to delve into the seeming contradiction that 33% of PR people admit to using Ad Value E […]Queen of Measurement
- Hiring Interns: Do's and Don'tsHiring interns for your company means more than just finding a pair of hands to get you coffee or feet to run your clothes to the dry cleaner. Interns can be the future of your company, so it makes sense to hire the smartest and most capable workers Last year, nearly 60% of interns were converted into full-time hires by companies. After all, interns learned […]Josh Tolan
- On adding a zeroWhat happens if, instead of one sales call a day, you make ten? Or if instead of 3 freelancers working on scaling your work, you have thirty? What happens if you add a zero in places where it feels impossible to handle... what then? Scale isn't always the answer, but if it is, then scale. Build the systems necessary to dramatically change your impact. H […]Seth Godin
- FOMO the Movie: The Terrifying Social TruthFor all the amazing ways social media has changed our lives, it's come with some downsides, as well. Chief among those is FOMO — that is, of course, Fear of Missing Out, a documented disease among social media addicts Surely you're familiar with the feeling. A simple night relaxing at home is no longer good enoughTwitter brings fun updates from fri […]Sam Laird