Another great post from Jeremiah. And he should be using bit.ly for his URL crunching.
Very cool way to display data.
Well if Microsoft's doing it then we all should. Right?
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Brendan
Brendan Cooper is Editor-in-Chief at Adfonic, the smarter mobile buying platform
links for 2009-02-27
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
advertising bloggers blogging blogs books brands cloudcomputing computing copywriting disciplines freelance google+ marketing measurement microblogging monitoring musictechnology personal podcasts PR reputationmanagement research RSS search seo socialbookmarking socialmedia socialmusic socialnetworks socialnews socialvideo strategy stuff technology training trends Twitter viral visualisation
- 173,530 visits
- With Lumia 928, Verizon Finally Gets Its Flagship Windows PhoneThe Nokia Lumia 928 is essentially the Verizon iteration of the landmark Lumia 920. That's the short version of this review. If you liked the Lumia 920 but wanted it on Verizon, this is the phone for you. Yes, there are a few differences — the Lumia 928 has a different screen, better camera, more enhanced microphone system and a slightly different desig […]Christina Warren
- 5 Tools to Help Plan Your Next MeetingPlanning a meeting can be a hassle — between finding a meeting time convenient for everyone and sending out invites and follow-up notes, everyone could use some tools to make it easier SEE ALSO: 4 Reminder Apps to Keep Distractions at Bay We found some of the best apps and websites to help simplify the meeting planning process. Read on to learn about some va […]Elisha Hartwig
- Friday Frivolity: A Facebook Update In Real LifeMany of us get really frustrated when our online platforms make changes to the user experience. Sometimes we like them, but more often than not, we get really angry and outraged by changes to our favorite social networks. I’m not immune to the anger; I’ve just gotten really good about understanding that I don’t have control over these things and I’m not obli […]Luke Armour
- Rumor: Sense-Free HTC One in the WorksDespite official claims to the contrary, HTC will be releasing a variant of HTC One with stock Android, Geek claims citing unspecified sources HTC's flagship smartphone without the company's Sense UI should be announced "within two weeks," with a full release in the summer Sources claim the device would first become available in the U.S., […]Stan Schroeder
- Overcoming the impossibility of amazingIf you set your bar at "amazing," it's awfully difficult to start. Your first paragraph, sketch, formula, sample or concept isn't going to be amazing. Your tenth one might not be either. Confronted with the gap between your vision of perfect and the reality of what you've created, the easiest path is no path. Shrug. Admit defeat. Hit […]Seth Godin
- How a Computer Model Could Help Fight TerrorismWhen Justin Bieber tweets, 39,361,876 people (and counting) immediately jump to attention. But when one of those nearly 40 million people tweet, does the Beebs see it? Does he react at all? Communication among terrorist cells works much in the same way as Justin Bieber's Twitter account, according to mathematicians from Ryerson University in Toronto who […]TechNewsDaily
- 'The Guardian' Is Finally Moving to 'Guardian.com'The Guardian's international editions are proliferating, but before the newspaper launches an online edition in Australia later this year, it's uniting all of its websites under a single domain, theguardian.com. Currently, The Guardian operates three websites. The primary one is guardian.co.uk. It has a second URL for its U.S. operation, guardianne […]Lauren Indvik